Shipping Method Delivery Times
When you enter items into the online cart, there is a section where you can enter your shipping zip code. This will display all of your shipping options, along with the estimated delivery date and the cost. You can also view shipping options on the checkout page after entering your shipping address.
- Standard Shipping: delivery in 3-7 days, typically USPS or FedEx
- First Class Mail: usually delivered in 3-5 business days, but not guaranteed
- Priority Mail: usually delivered in 2-3 days, but not guaranteed
- FedEx Express Saver: delivery in 3 business days
- FedEx 2nd Day Air: delivery in 2 business days
- FedEx Overnight: delivery next business day
- FedEx Ground: SEE MAP BELOW. For guaranteed delivery in 1-5 business days, depending on your zip code. We ship from NY, on map, "dark pink" areas around NY should arrive in 1 delivery day, "light blue" areas should arrive in 2 delivery days, etc.
Please be advised that weather related delays are not covered under the FedEx guarantee.
The map above indicates FedEx Ground Transit Time for shipments sent from Petal Garden in New York. FedEx Ground Residential delivers Tuesday through Saturday. For all other FedEx methods, only business days are counted as transit days; weekends and major holidays are not transit days. Weather delays may impact delivery schedule and are not covered under the FedEx guarantee.
Rush orders received by 5pm Eastern time on weekdays generally ship the same day. Our Standard Shipping option generally ships via Priority Mail, which is generally 2-3 days, but not guaranteed, so we recommend selecting a FedEx method if you need your order by a specific day. Also, Standard Shipping is available for Continental US deliveries only. Please do not choose Standard Shipping for HI, AK, or International addresses as it will delay your shipment while we try to contact you.